miércoles, 8 de junio de 2011

III JORNADAS INSULARES DE EDUCACIÓN

Hi everybody:
I´d like to tell you we are gonig to participate in " III JORNADAS INSULARES DE EDUCACIÓN" tomorrow. We are gonig to present  "The Canarian Ladies" play so it is a good opportunity to watch  children acting. This play is a version of a colleague´s activity I found in the CLIL platform. It was great to collaborate with children making some changes. We enjoyed a lot. Here you have the script and the music so everybody can use it.

PRESENTACIÓN
Nicolás: Las mujeres canarias reunidas planean dónde ir…..los maridos no se enteran
Lady Teide/Yesica – ´Cho Vito- Hiram
Cho Vito: Where are you going today Lady Teide?
Lady Teide: I´m going to visit Tenerife by helicopter
´Cho Vito: What are you going to do there?
Lady Teide: I´m going to visit the Teide National Park.
´Cho Vito: And what are you going to eat there?
Lady Teide: I´m going to eat delicious gofio, cheese and black potatoes with mojo picón.
Lady Cotilla/Atasara – Maestro Pepe- Mateo
Maestro Pepe: Where are you going today Lady Cotilla?
Lady Cotilla: I´m going to visit Fuerteventura  by boat
Maestro Pepe: What are you going to do there?
Lady Cotilla : I´m going to go surfing on the beach.
Maestro Pepe: And what are you going to eat there?
Lady Cotilla: I´m going to eat good fish, goat meat and tasty cheese
Lady Enana/Verónica – Maestro Florido- Jusep
Maestro Florido: Where are you going today Lady Enana?
Lady Enana: I´m going to visit La Palma by plane
Maestro Florido: What are you going to do there?
Lady Enana: I´m going to visit La Caldera de Taburiente.
Maestro Florido: And what are you going to eat there?
Lady Enana: I´m going to eat good rapadura and, good cheese.
Lady Panchita/Belinda – Cervando- Adrián P.
Cervando: Where are you going today Lady Panchita?
Lady Panchita: I´m going to visit La Graciosa by boat.
Cervando: What are you going to do there?
Lady Panchita: I´m going to walk along the island.
Cervando: And what are you going to eat there?
Lady Panchita: I´m going to eat delicious fish and potatoes with mojo picón.
Lady Timanfaya/Cathaysa –´ Cho Juan- Adrián L.
 ¨Cho Juan: Where are you going today Lady Timanfaya?
Lady Timanfaya: I´m going to visit Lanzarote by plane.
´ Cho Juan: What are you going to do there?
Lady Timanfaya: I´m going to visit Jameos del agua.
´ Cho Juan: And what are you going to eat there?
Lady Timanfaya: I´m going to eat potatoes, tasty fish and mojo picón.
Lady Valverde/Ana – Maestro Manuel-Santi.
Maestro Manuel: Where are you going today Lady Valverde?
Lady Valverde: I´m going to visit El Hierro by plane.
Maestro Manuel: What are you going to do there?
Lady Valverde: I´m going to visit the Sabinas tree.
Maestro Manuel: And what are you going to eat there?
Lady Valverde: I´m going to eat good quesadillas with honey.
Lady Silba/Sara – Andrés-Alex.
 Antonio: Where are you going today Lady Silba?
Lady Silba: I´m going to visit La Gomera by plane.
Antonio: What are you going to do there?
Lady Silba: I´m going to Garajonay National Park.
Antonio: And what are you going to eat there?
Lady Silba: I´m going to eat delicious fish and salad and, almogrote.
Lady Gaga/Miriam – Antonio-Kevin – Acoidán- Nicolás.
Antonio: What are you doing here Lady Gaga?
Lady Gaga: I´m going to give a Concert in Las Rosas Town.
Music……..
Nicolás: Oiga usted Lady …¿Cómo era..??? Hoy es el día de Canarias, esa música no pega
Antonio: Chacho que no entiende español.
Nicolás: Qué no ?Tú verás ahora? ( a lady Gaga con gestos) Hoy no inglés hoy enyesque y parranda.
Se pone música y todos
Richard: Les presentamos a nuestros artistas
Yesica and Hiram as Lady Teide and ´Cho Vito
Yeray: Atasara and Mateo as Lady Cotilla and Maestro Pepe
Richard: Verónica and Jusep as Lady Enana and Maestro Florido
Yeray: Belinda and Adrián as Lady Panchita and Cervando
Richard: Cathaysa and Adrián López as Lady Timanfaya and ´Cho Juan
Yeray: Ana and Santi as Lady Valverde and Maestro Manuel
Richard: Sara and Alex as Lady Silva and Andrés
Yeray: Miriam, Kevin and Acoidán as Lady Gaga, Antonio and Nicolás
Applause………….

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario